Esse Sensitive Protect Oil 15ml
- Forms a protective layer on the skin when exposed to UV or free radicals due to the polymerisation of Ximenynic Acid.
- Generates a tangible layer to protect from environmental pollutants.
- Increases blood flow, delivering nutrients and oxygen more effectively to the skin.
- Independent testing has proven that this product:
- Increases skin hydration by 31% in 28 days, with positive results being shown in 100% of test subjects.
- Increases skin firmness by 13% in 28 days, with positive results being shown in 95% of test subjects.
- Increases skin elasticity by 9% in 28 days, with positive results being shown in 80% of test subjects.
- Reduces wrinkle depth by 11% in 28 days, with positive results being shown in 95% of test subjects.
- Ximenia Oil – is the primary ingredient in this product. It nourishes, moisturises, softens and revitalises all skin types. Skin feels noticeably firmer and more resilient.
A major component of Ximenia oil is Ximenynic Acid. This acid contains a very rare triple bond in its carbon chain. When exposed to UV light or free radicals, each triple bond breaks and links with other chains to form a protective polymer much like a coat of armour.
Please select the £5.50 tracked first class postage option at checkout and we will send via Royal Mail recorded delivery. For clients in the local area, a free local pick-up option is also available.
Our Esse luxury skin care is stocked to order and can take up to 5 working days to arrive. This is to maximise the shelf life of your products. Please allow plenty of time when you order.
Refunds: We have a no quibble open-ended refund policy. If you are not happy with your product for any reason, please return the unused product to us with the manufacturer’s packaging and we will happily give you your money back. No questions asked
1 in stock
Full Ingredients List
Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanillin
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin