Ultimate firming and lifting for ageing skin
The firming and lifting effects of this age-defying serum are enhanced with long-term use. It contains a range of probiotic and plant extracts that improve skin structure and reduce pigmentation.
- Designed to address the concerns around mature skin that requires firming and lifting.
- Improves the strength of capillary walls and aids in tissue repair.
- Skin firmness, elasticity, tone and youthfulness improve.
- Stimulate the skin’s production of beta-defensins to shift the populations of microbes in the skin to favour beneficial species so that they can outcompete pro-ageing species.
- Concentrated extract of Pfaffia Paniculata (Pfaffia), Marapuama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) and Lilium Candidum (White Lily) – this powerful extract combination is unique to this product and is not used anywhere else in the Esse line-up. It is standardised for saponins and flavonoids. It primarily has a lightening and smoothing effect. This combination also reduces puffiness and firms’ skin by improving elasticity – particularly in the eye region but effective on all skin. Effects are seen in around 25 days.
- Prebiotics – Inulin and Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides have been included at the highest level in the Esse Plus range.
- Probiotics – this serum uses BIOME+ LEVEL 3, similar probiotic technology to the Esse Toner Plus. It contains probiotic cells that are still whole and able to dock into the binding sites on keratinocytes, but the cells are no longer alive. The metabolites in the fermentation “broth” are also included. The key effect is to stimulate the colonisation of favourable bacteria species.
- Devil’s Claw Extract – we have brought this new ingredient to skincare because we have found exceptional results in the protection of elastin and collagen. It is present at very high concentration in this product – the highest in the Plus range.
- Kigelia Extract – Kigelia extract is at its maximum safe limit in this product and it has a strong firming effect on the skin. Results are seen after two weeks of continuous use.
- Low Molecular Mass Hyaluronic Acid – the Hyaluronic Acid levels in this product are very high – only 5% less than the Intensity Serum. Maximum hydrating and anti-wrinkle effect can be expected from Hyaluronic Acid in this product.
Please select the £5.50 tracked first class postage option at checkout and we will send via Royal Mail recorded delivery. For clients in the local area, a free local pick-up option is also available.
Our Esse luxury skin care is stocked to order and can take up to 5 working days to arrive. This is to maximise the shelf life of your products. Please allow plenty of time when you order.
Refunds: We can offer refunds on unused and unopened products. Please see our refund page for full details of returning unwanted, unused items.